Friday, August 28, 2009

Gastric

I always thought i am a healthy horse and do not have gastric in past years until tonight. Before this my stomach is peaceful and mind thinking of "mmmm root beer floaty." Right after i swallow the palm size burger and sip the frozen beer my stomach starts to cramp.

I thought was nothing until the friendly 'zhar boh' told me "Friend, you doesn't look good and i confirm you are having a gastric symptoms".

The funniest thing was being asked if i ever had gastric before and confidently i replied NO i think Gastric is for lame people. Here i am feeling being slapped by my own words.

So i tried to Wiki on Gastric to get more info, there it goes the acid citronic plasmatic forgonic all return back to the science teacher. Therefore i try to Google for a more English explanation and i found this.

"One of the primary symptoms felt by someone with a gastric ulcer is a gnawing or burning pain in the upper middle stomach or just below the breastbone which will last from 30 minutes to sometimes over 3 hours. Unfortunately a large number of people mistake this kind of pain for heartburn because it is so similar, whilst others just mistake it as hunger pains. For some people the pain caused by a gastric ulcer will wake them up during the night and for others it may come on immediately after they have eaten or meal or it may occur some 2 to 3 hours later on."

Notice the bold part, in my dictionary i always thought that gastric pain happened you did not had your meal at the according time and not after the meal.

Still feeling the painful slap and the burning "sensasi" at my stomach, i had to excuse myself to the toilet to vomit out the burger i ate 10 mins ago. Thanks to the zhar boh volunteer to buy me the hot milo, it really ease the burning sensation.

So paiseh leh ... and i had to admit i am a very blur gastric patient now.

2 comments:

NatEcila said...

Hmmm....that leaves me wondering do I suffer from gastric without knowing it as well? Ignoring is the quickest way out!

Get well ya!

Siao Gang President said...

Haha..not a bad experience after all..at least u can learn from this experience...